We are seeking for a new JuniorBusiness Controller to join our growing Finance team in Amsterdam!
As a Junior Business Controller, you are the bridge between finance and the operational activities of Advidi. You are responsible for complete and correct management information, who will be reported on monthly basis to several internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you act as a business partner for multiple departments including, Sales, Marketing, BI and Operations. With your expertise you are able to convert complex financial insights into digestible information for these departments, which improves the decision-making process. Besides this, you also will have a key role in the maintenance and improvements of our financial reporting tool.
Advidi is a performance marketing network based in Amsterdam. Founded in 2012 and growing rapidly each year, we currently operate in numerous affiliate marketing verticals. Our mission is also our core business: we find and connect the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.
· Complete, prepare and publish regular monthly financial reports for multiple entities;
· Support in preparing and overseeing the execution of the company budget and it’s Joint Ventures;
· Analyze financial risks and recommend effective solutions in order to support the company’s economic growth;
· Help with preparing financial forecasts and report variances to support business decisions;
· Responsible for maintenance and improvements of our financial reporting tool;
· Assist in analyzing various business cases and new business opportunities;
· Assist in preparing the deliverables for the audits;
· Bachelor or Master degree in Controlling, Business Administration or other relevant financial studies;
· 1-2 years working experience in a similar role;
· Strong English communication skills (verbally and writing);
· Excellent with Excel and PowerPoint;
· Highly developed analytical skills;
· Organized and detail oriented
· Positive and pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, strong work ethic, and the ability to multitask;
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change daily.
What we offer:
Most important? A good feeling about the work you’re doing and the people you’re doing it with. But these perks are pretty nice too:
· A competitive salary (based on your experience);
· 30 euro a month at YourCampus, for the benefit of your own choice;
· Discount on a Gym membership at onefit (and the ability to work out during office hours);
· Office Chef who prepares healthy lunches every day;
· Yearly abroad company trip (check our Gallery on the website);
· Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
· Table tennis & football, darts, football field, basketball court;
· Opportunity to grow and learn based on personalized KPIs;
· Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
· Flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home;
· Open, transparent discussions about company targets and goals;
· 25 days of holiday, + 1 day of birthday leave, + the option to buy 10 more per year.
Sounds good? We’re excited to hear from you! Please accompany your application with a short cover letter.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.
We’re a performance marketing network. Founded in 2012. Global - but deeply Dutch.
Our mission is also our core business:
We find and connect the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.