We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer!
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of different clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all available business units in Advidi and hence maintains a large portfolio of different products. Some examples are the development and maintenance of a data warehouse, automating internal workflows, creating custom interfaces/dashboards for clients and creating online marketing trackers. The complete stack is fully cloud-native and primarily resides on AWS.
You will be joining a team of software engineers to help grow this landscape. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. We expect you to take ownership of the products, technical architecture, maintenance, and project delivery.
● Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
● 2+ years of post-graduation relevant work experience
● Experienced in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Kotlin, Java 8+
● Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
● Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum ways of working
● Capable of writing clean, reliable and highly scalable code
● You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements
● Experienced working with data warehouses, such as BigQuery or Redshift
● Strong knowledge of SQL and query performance
● Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts, preferably with either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
● Knowledge of ngrx/redux and reactive programming
● Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticache, S3, EC2, Cloudfront and Elastic Beanstalk
● Experience using the Spring Framework
What we offer:
● A competitive salary;
● Proper guidance from senior developers if and when you need it;
● Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
● Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Mallorca in our Gallery);
● Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
● Gym membership (and the ability to work out during office hours);
● Table tennis, foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
● Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
● “All you can learn” Udemy subscription;
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.
We’re a performance marketing network. Founded in 2012. Global - but deeply Dutch.
Our mission is also our core business:
We find and connect the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.